Mr. Pehlivanian is a Managing Director at Estreich & Company. He is responsible for business origination, institutional banking relationships, and the arranging of debt and equity for the firm’s clients. His background includes experience in construction project management, portfolio management, investment sales, and mortgage banking.
Mr. Pehlivanian’s credentials include an MS in Real Estate Finance from New York University, a JD/MBA in Finance from The University of Akron, and a BS in Construction Management from Purdue University. He is a frequent guest lecturer on real estate finance at New York University, a licensed broker in the state of New York and a member of the New York and New Jersey State Bars.
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York
- Member, Armenian Bar Association
- Treasurer, Pehlivanian Family Foundation
- Former Board Member & Treasurer, Armenia Fund USA
- Former Advisory Board Member, Interchange Bank
- Former Board Member, Kate Shea Foundation