Since founding Estreich & Company in 1986, Jonathan Estreich has successfully placed over $55 billion in debt and equity secured by office, retail, residential, industrial and hotel properties. Prior to founding the firm, Mr. Estreich was the head of real estate for New York City at National Westminster Bank USA, and a loan officer at Mellon Bank. Mr. Estreich holds a BA in history from Trinity College.
Mr. Estreich along with Jeffrey Feil, Jay Anderson, Ramius Capital, and Morton Olshan is a founding partner in the RCG Longview debt and equity funds. The first fund was started in 1999 and over the last sixteen years they have established five debt and two equity funds. The funds have raised over $3.5 billion and originated over 450 transactions.
- Director, Commercial Brokerage Division, Real Estate Board of NY
- Executive Council, UJA Real Estate Division
- Trustee, The Gunnery School
- Past Chairman, Finance Committee, Real Estate Board of NY
- Past Governor, Mortgage Bankers Association of New York
- Past Director, Western Heritable
- Past Director, First Union Management, Inc.
- Past Trustee, The Berkeley Carroll School
- Past President, B’WAI B’RITH Real Estate Lodge
- Past Development Committee Member, Grace Church School
- Past Committee Member, NYU Real Estate Round-Table